Bangalore is known across India for its highly exciting nightlife. Keeping up with the people’s idea of India’s Garden City, numerous restaurants have come up in recent times. Because of being a cosmopolitan city, Bangalore has numerous restaurants which cater different types of cuisines.
Seafood is an integral part of the diet of many people coming from the coastal regions of India. Some of the best restaurants offering seafood restaurants in Bangalore are mentioned below:-
- Located in Pulikeshi Nagar, Mangalore Pearl offers a wide range of delicacies such as prawn biryani, chicken uruval, Kane fry, kokum juice and buttermilk. The prawn biryani is prepared using chilli powder, turmeric, garlic, salt, ginger, garam masala and ½ cup. The prawns are prepared in ½ an hour.
- Then the oil is heated and sauted before the prawn mixture is highly heated till it is brown. Then the biryani is taken off from heat and mixed with yoghurt, cream, coriander and fried onions. It is this dish which makes Mangalore Pearl one of the best seafood restaurants in the city.
Mahesh Lunch Home
- Established in 1977, Mangalore Lunch Home is one of the pioneers in making Mangalorean food popular. What makes Mangalorean cuisine unique is the fact that it is heavily influenced by the composite culture of people residing there. The distinct flavours and cooking style make it one of the most popular cuisines from southern India. Following the emerging trends of seafood online, Mahesh Lunch Home experiments with the different recipes of Mangalorean cuisine.
- These dishes are prepared using fresh ingredients and spices which lend the dishes a unique flavor. The specialties which are available here include Fish Tawa Fry, Butter Pepper Garlic Crab/ Prawn/Lobster and Gassi preparations. These are some of the most popular types of dishes that are offered at Mahesh Lunch Home.
Golden Fried Prawn | Image Resource : awesomecuisine
Anupam’s Coast II Coast
- This is the place where visitors are looking for exotic sea food based cuisines from both India and abroad. From tandoori based fish dishes such as crab tandoori, fish tandoori and prawn tandoori to Golden Fried Prawn, Squid Butter Garlic, Steam Fish and Fish Chilly, there are an assortment of options for people to opt from. Some other types of Rava Fried Silver Fish, Tava Fried Bangada and Chilli Fish for starters. The fishes which are cooked are fresh and crisp. The other popular types of dishes which are served here includes appam and crab ghee roast.
The Fisherman’s Wharf
- This restaurant offers a wide range of Goan delicacies. If you are fond of Goan cuisine, this is a suitable place for you. Some of the most popular dishes which are offered here includes King Prawn Recheado, Pomfret cooked in butter garlic sauce, spicy Prawn Balchao and classic Goan Prawn Curry cooked in rice. There are a number of Goan dishes such as Xacuti, Chicken Cafreal and Hoan Poi for others also. Goan desserts such as Bebinca can help visitors offer the perfect ending to their main course.